ACT Private In-Home Prep
Most colleges in Midwestern and Southern United States accept the ACT as part of the admission process. You can prepare for the ACT with PREPSKILLS® Private In-Home Prep. Our instructors come to you and that allows for flexibility in busy schedules. What's more, students benefit from personal one-on-one instruction.
Our ACT program is designed to help students prepare for the ACT by teaching test-taking strategies and working to develop the necessary English, math, science, reading and writing skills to maximize scores.
Our program includes:
- 18 hours of instruction (six 3-hour sessions) and 12 hours of exam writing
- Comprehensive materials, including exercises for math and vocabulary skills development
- Be prepared for your exam with PREPKIT™. Our Kit includes everything you will need: Eraser, Pencil sharpener, PREPSKILLS HB No. 2 Pencil, 8" Ruler, Highlighter-pen combo, Digital timer, Durable Pencil Case.
- Practice exams using real ACT tests
- Enjoy strategy-rich sessions to help build specific test skills
- Highly qualified teachers who'll guide you through every step of the way with powerful insights, brilliant clarity, and cutting edge coaching... and all focused on achieving your college/university admission goals.
Fee: $2,595 + HST
- ACT Private In-Home Prep
- US Admissions Workshop
- What is the ACT
- College Admission Resources
- Resources for Student Athletes
- Useful Links