COMPLETING YOUR COURSE ENROLMENT
To complete your registration, you will need to complete your administrative enrolment. This process confirms your course selection. For in-class group program, please view our SAT schedule and find the location and schedule that suits your needs. For private in-home, or online sessions, or special class scheduling, please complete this private in-home or online registration form.
Please note that there are no guarantees of dates, times and locations available. Any changes will be addressed by email or phone.
Prepare for the SAT with PREPSKILLS® SAT classes. Students will find a number of locations with complete course schedules so they may choose dates and times best suited to meet a specific SAT official test. Our program is designed to help students prepare for the SAT by teaching test-taking strategies and working to develop the necessary math, reading, grammar and writing skills to maximize test scores.
Private In-Home Prep
Prepare for the SAT with PREPSKILLS® Private In-Home Prep. Our instructors come to you and that allows for flexibility in busy schedules. What’s more, students benefit from personal one-on-one instruction. This private and personalized attention results in the development of an individual testing plan in order to maximize scoring potential. In addition to our comprehensive program, we offer In-Home One-on-One 2 hour Sessions helpful in reviewing test-taking strategies, make up sessions, or in the design of another program to meet additional academic objectives.
The EPREPSKILLS™ on line program allows students to learn in the comfort of their own home, on line and in real time. This comprehensive program provides dynamic interaction with one of our of our highly skilled PREPSKILLS® Certified teachers and SAT experts who will prepare your child using our proprietary program methodology and curriculum. While in the comfort of your own home, your child will interact with the teacher and receive the full benefits of our SAT program. For students who benefit from the personal attention and schedule flexibility of private instruction, PREPSKILLS® is proud to offer our full SAT program on a private basis on line with real-time instruction.
CONTENT AND SKILLS PRACTICE
Our 48+ hours program includes:
- 24 hours of instruction (Eight 3-hour sessions) and 24+ hours of exam writing
- COMPUTEST™ a four hour innovative online diagnostic SAT test with reporting and essay evaluation which parallels the SAT official test – LOGIN ID will be issued upon registration for students to complete the test prior to the first lesson.
- Comprehensive course materials, including:
- Our innovative CompuTest
- Exclusive 800+ page PREPSKILLS course book
- 4 full length practice tests
- Exercises for math
- Writing and vocabulary skills
- Quizzes and handouts
- 3 sets of proprietary flashcards (PrepMath™, PrepVerbal™, PrepWord™)
- PrepKIT™ – Our Kit includes everything you will need: Eraser, Pencil sharpener, PREPSKILLS® HB No. 2 Pencil, 8″ Ruler, Highlighter-pen combo, Digital timer, Durable Pencil Case.
- Final SAT Simulation Test taken under real test-taking circumstances complete with reporting and essay evaluation
- Enjoy strategy-rich sessions to help build specific test skills
- Highly qualified teachers who’ll guide you through every step of the way with powerful insights, brilliant clarity, and cutting edge coaching… and all focused on achieving your college/university admission goals.
“In 2013, my son Leo came to Canada and was in grade 8. Leo attended the Prepskills SSAT program and was admitted to grade 10 at St. Andrews’ College in 2014. Upon graduation from SAC, he took PREPKILLS SAT PREP program and was admitted to the UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA where he is currently studying.
I am writing to thank you and your team at PREPSKILLS for all of your efforts in getting my son Leo prepared for admission to private school, and later for admission to a U.S. University”
Gina (Liqiong Xin), Mother
University of Pennsylvania
FREE US COLLEGE ADMISSIONS INFORMATION SEMINAR
What does it take to get in to a U.S. College? Learn the 7 essential steps!
Join Joanna Severino, Founder & President of PREPSKILLS as she takes you through these 7 essential steps for US College Admissions.
- How do colleges determine who gets in and who gets denied?
- What sort of funding is there for Canadian students?
- What is the difference between early decision and early action admissions?
- What are the Ivy League schools looking for?
- What do student-athletes need to do?
- PSAT/SAT/ACT/Subject Test requirements?
Applying for entry to an American college is a two-year process, and it can be a three-year process if you decide to take the PSAT! It’s best to be prepared ahead of time, rather than finding yourself overwhelmed by obligations, stipulations, and specific requirements that you can’t meet in Grade 12.
Ensure that you are prepared to submit your application successfully. Join us for our FREE SAT – U.S. College Admissions Seminar