Visit actstudent.org for more details. All candidates must pre-register to write the ACT examination.
Note: Students may write the ACT test at any test location regardless of where he/she applies for admission. Students may apply to write the entrance test at any of the participating schools on any ONE of the following dates:
2018-2019 Test Dates
|Test Dates||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 7-8, 2018||August 10, 2018||August 11-31, 2018|
|October 26-27, 2018||September 28, 2018||September 29-October 19, 2018|
|December 7-8, 2018||November 2, 2018||November 3-30, 2018|
|February 8-9, 2019||January 11, 2019||January 12-February 1, 2019|
|April 12-13, 2019||March 8, 2019||March 9-April 5, 2019|
|June 7-8, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 4-31, 2019|
Important Information for All Test-Takers
- The ACT is offered four to six times a year, in September, October, December, February, April and June and is always on a Saturday except for those with credible religious obligations.
- Non-Saturday testing usually occur the day after each Saturday test date, for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance.
- Registration deadlines can be found here.
- Canada & United States deadlines apply to students testing in the United States, U.S. territories, and Canada.
- Canada & United States registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines.
- No test centeres are scheduled in New York for the February test date.