Visit global.act.org for more details. All candidates must pre-register to write the ACT examination.
Note: Students may write the ACT test at any test location regardless of where he/she applies for admission. Students may apply to write the entrance test at any of the participating schools on any ONE of the following dates:
2020-2021 Test Dates
|Test Dates||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 11-12, 2020||September 4, 2020||Late fees waived|
|October 9-10, 2020||October 2, 2020||Late fees waived|
|April 16-17, 2021||March 26, 2021||April 9 + late fee|
|June 11-12, 2021||May 21, 2021||June 4 + late fee|
|July 16-17, 2021||June 25, 2021||July 9 + late fee|
Important Information for All Test-Takers
- The ACT is offered four to six times a year, in September, October, December, February, April and June and is always on a Saturday except for those with credible religious obligations.
- Non-Saturday testing usually occur the day after each Saturday test date, for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance.
- Registration deadlines can be found here.
- Canada & United States deadlines apply to students testing in the United States, U.S. territories, and Canada.
- Canada & United States registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines.
- No test centeres are scheduled in New York for the February test date.