Meet Admissions Officers, Student Ambassadors, Parents and Special Guests at Virtual PrepConnect! Virtual PrepConnect is an online networking event September 19 and provides families the opportunity to meet with private school admission representatives, influencers and special guests.
When families are considering their educational options, many questions arise, such as:
- Which schools are the best fit for our child?
- What is the admission process and how do we best prepare?
- Should we consider a single gender school or a coed school?
- What about boarding school, is my child ready?
- How can we prepare for the interview process, and what should we expect?
- Are the financing options, scholarships or funding available to help finance our child’s education?
These are a few of the many questions that will be addressed at the online event. You’ll also get to meet a number of school admissions representatives, experts in the education and the student athletics sector, and hear from some influencers and special guests.
|Gillian Apps 3X Olympic Hockey Gold Medalist
Havergal College Alumna
Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
Editor in Chief, Toronto Sun
Commentator CBC National, AM 640, CTV & CP24
Ontario Federation of Independent Schools
Former NHL Player, CEO of CoachThem
Owner of Defence First Hockey School
Recruitment Officer for Africa and the Middle East
Merrick Preparatory School
Director of Admissions
Holy Trinity School
In addition to meeting Gillian, Adrienne, Amanda, Mike, David and Richard you will have the opportunity to listen to six content rich panel discussions:
- Private School Admissions ~ Prep Success Roadmap: Holistic Admissions & Finding the Right Fit
- Single Gender vs CoEd Schools ~ Benefits or Limitations?
- Boarding School Advantages ~ Why it’s worth considering
- Top 10 Interview Questions for Students & Parents ~ The Insider Scoop
- American Prep Schools ~ Pathway to US Colleges?
- Financing Private School – Scholarships, Financial Aid and Tax breaks
Parents and students are also able to share a different perspective to these topics and we are delighted to share a few of the student and parent ambassadors who will be joining us Sept 19:
Max, Eileen and Sydney have some very helpful information to share with families.
Upper Canada College Student
St. Andrew’s College Parent
St. Andrew’s College Student