OCT Certified Teachers for SSAT and SAT Courses
NOW HIRING Teachers with Strong Math and English Skills to Instruct SSAT and SAT Courses!
A key factor in the success of our PREPSKILLS program is the outstanding quality of our teachers and expert instructors. Our teachers are all patient educators, effective communicators and enthusiastic PREPSKILLS® leaders.
- Part-time teaching weekends and/or weekday evenings
- In-home one-on-one, EPREPSKILLS™ Internet instruction, and classroom teaching
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Excellent compensation
- Our instructors are certified teachers with a Bachelor in Education, or have Masters or PhD qualifications and have successfully taught students for more than 1 year
- Our PREPSKILLS teachers are well versed in the curriculum taught at the elementary and high school level
Do you have a passion for education and mentoring students? Are you an effective communicator? Are you dedicated to helping students reach their full potential? Do you have the academic and professional qualifications required to teach SAT programs? We want to meet you!
Please send a covering letter, resume, and 3 professional/educational references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact us directly at 1-866-973-PREP(7737)
If interviewed and hired, you will be required to:
- Participate in our orientation and training program
- Provide criminal background check documentation and photo
- Provide a copy of your Ontario Teaching Certificate (if applicable)
- Provide a copy of your transcript
- Provide a copy of standardized test scores (if applicable) and/or complete our PREPSKILLS proprietary assessment
- Sign a contract and adhere to PREPSKILLS® policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.