All my best,
U.S. College-bound this Fall?
RBC® offers cross-border banking solutions for Canadian students planning to study in the U.S.
Link an RBC Royal Bank® account to an RBC Bank™ U.S. checking account before you head to school and easily transfer money across the border whenever you need it.
RBC makes cross-border banking easy and secure.
With a RBC Premium Cross-border bundle for students, you’ll get:
- Unlimited, instant transfers1 between your RBC Royal Bank (Canadian) and RBC Bank (U.S.) accounts
- Preferred currency exchange rates
- Unlimited U.S. debits and access to over 50,000 no-fee ATMs across the U.S.2
And you’ll be able to pay your tuition, rent and other U.S. bills or receive scholarship stipends into your U.S. account.
Plus, if you sign up for a Premium Cross-border bundle for students by October 31st, you’ll receive a $50 USD rebate on your first-year annual fee for your U.S. Premium Checking account.*
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
RBC Bank is RBC Bank (Georgia), National Association (“RBC Bank”), a wholly owned U.S. banking subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, and is a member of the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (“FDIC”). U.S. deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount permissible by law. U.S. banking products and services are offered and provided by RBC Bank. Canadian banking products and services are offered and provided by Royal Bank of Canada. All deposit accounts, loans and lines of credit are approved by RBC Bank. U.S. deposit accounts are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (“CDIC”). RBC Bank – 8081 Arco Corporate Dr, Suite 400. Raleigh, NC 27617. www.rbcbank.com
* The RBC Bank Premium Cross-Border Bundle for Students (“the Bundle”) offer is available for new and existing student clients. To be eligible for the Bundle refund, the client must be a new RBC Bank client, defined as an individual who has not been a primary or secondary accountholder on any RBC Bank U.S. Premium checking account for the 18 months prior to the Bundle open date. To qualify, the client must open a new RBC Bank Premium Checking account and apply for any RBC Bank U.S. credit card using promo code “STU2021P”. The Premium Checking account and credit card application must be submitted on the same day and have the same accountholder(s) on both accounts. Primary bank account holders must be the age of majority in their province or state of residence (minimum 18 years of age). Credit card applicants under age 21 must submit independent means of income, or the student applicant can still qualify with a co-signer who is over age 21 and has the ability to pay the debt and qualifies. Premium Checking account must be funded according to the Personal Schedule of Fees. All other checking account fees apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Offer is available for a limited time only and can be withdrawn at any time. Offer fulfillment: On account opening, RBC Bank will refund $50 USD. Credit will be made to the eligible client’s account within 30 days of account opening. All RBC Bank accounts must be in good standing at the time the individual refund is applied. Offer ends October 31, 2021. The RBC Bank Visa Signature Black Plus credit card is not eligible for an annual fee waiver under this offer. Only one offer per Eligible Personal Client.
1. Standard account charges may apply. Maximum transaction limits may apply and are subject to change. Availability of the money will depend on the time when it is sent from RBC Royal Bank or RBC Bank. Transaction may not appear on your RBC Bank (U.S.) account transaction history until the following day but will reflect the date of transfer.
2. There is no fee associated with accessing these ATMs but standard account charges and transaction limitations will apply. To find a no-fee ATM near you visit www.rbcbank.com/atms. If you can’t find a no-fee ATM nearby, you can use your RBC Bank Debit card for cash back with your purchases at many larger retail merchants such as grocery stores, or visit any U.S. ATM and request a refund of the ATM fee. Refund requests can be made by signing into online banking and sending a secure message to our online banking support team. All refunds are subject to limitations, refer to the Personal Schedule of Fees for details.
RBC Royal Bank | Royal Bank of Canada
RBC WaterPark Place, 88 Queens Quay West, 12th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5J 0B8, Canada