Visit collegeboard.org for more details. All candidates must pre-register to write the SAT examination.
Note: Students may write the SAT test at any test location regardless of where he/she applies for admission. Students may apply to write the entrance test at any of the participating schools on any ONE of the following dates:
2018-19 Canadian SAT Subject Test Administration Dates and Deadlines
|SAT Date||SAT Subject Tests Available||Early Registration||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|October 6, 2018||SAT & SAT Subject Tests||August 22, 2018||September 7, 2018||September 26, 2018|
|November 3, 2018||SAT & SAT Subject Tests||September 19, 2018||October 5, 2018||October 24, 2018|
|December 1, 2018||SAT & SAT Subject Tests||October 17, 2018||November 2, 2018||November 20, 2018|
|May 4, 2019||SAT & SAT Subject Tests||March 20, 2019||April 5, 2019||April 24, 2019|
|June 1, 2019||SAT & SAT Subject Tests||April 17, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 22, 2019|
Important Information for All Test-Takers
- International deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States and U.S. territories.
- International registration materials must be received by the international deadlines. Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.A..
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadline dates listed above.
- The late registration deadline is one week earlier if you are registering by mail.
- Students registering through International Representatives must submit their paper registration with full payment by the early registration deadline.
- Sunday administrations usually occur the day after each Saturday test date, for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance.
- The Language with Listening Tests are offered only in November.