Computer-Based SSAT at Home
- New for 2020
- U.S. and Canada Only
- Proctored computer-based testing at home
- Can be taken up to 5 times/year
- Middle & Upper Level Only
SSAT at Home Test Dates
- Friday, June 4, 2021
- Saturday, June 5, 2021
- Sunday, June 6, 2021
- Friday, July 9, 2021
- Saturday, July 10, 2021
- Sunday, July 11, 2021
- Available in the U.S, Canada and many international locations
- Standard dates can be taken up to 5 times/yr
- Flex dates can be taken 1 time/yr
- Limited availability due to COVID-19
Paper-Based Test Dates
- Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Saturday, December 11, 2021
- Saturday, January 8, 2022
- Saturday, February 26, 2022
- Saturday, April 23, 2022
Visit ssat.org for more details. All candidates must pre-register to write the SSAT examination.
Note: Students may write the SSAT test at any test location regardless of where he/she applies for admission.
Students may apply to write the entrance test at any of the participating schools on any ONE of the following dates:
Visit http://www.ssat.org for more details. All candidates must pre-register to write the SSAT examination.
You must register online for all Ontario Consortium administrations.
- 2020-2021 Test Fees: regular registration: $149 USD
- Print a copy of your SSAT Admission Ticket to take with you to the test centre. This ticket confirms your registration and includes your SSAT Registration Number.
- On the day of the test, students should arrive promptly at the school by the start time listed on the test calendar. Be sure to bring several sharpened HB pencils and a good eraser, as these will not be provided by the test centre. Students are not permitted to bring calculators into the testing room.
Note: Students may write the SSAT test at ANY test location regardless of where he/she applies for admission. Students may apply to write the SSAT entrance test at any of the participating schools on any ONE date.
If you prefer to register to write the SSAT with an Independent Test Centre Representative rather than a Consortium School, click here for further information.