The power, potential, and complexity of online games
This panel will discuss the power of online games (E-games). We are at a pivotal point in time in this field. Some are concerned about such games due to the potential negative effects they may have on people, while some are excited about this new medium we could leverage for positive social impact and education. The panelists will dive into the good, the bad, and the complicated questions that need to be brought to the surface in order for E-games to have the positive impact they are capable of.
Connect with U.S. College Representatives &
Experts at our Virtual U.S. College Expo
All parents and students are welcome!
Speak with US College representatives and ask about student life,
the admissions process, tuition and so much more!
Understand all aspects of the US college admissions process, including:
- Admissions timelines and eligibility requirements for International Students
- Explore NJCAA and NAIA student athlete opportunities
- Understand NCAA academic eligibility requirements
- Explore Performing Arts areas of study
- Early Action/Decision vs. Regular Decision
- The Common Application
- Financial Aid & Merit-Based Scholarships
- Prepare for your SAT/ACT/SAT Subject admission tests
- Become familiar with the US College admissions and recruiting process
- Connect with Admissions representatives
See you there on May 1st!
Prepskills & US College Expo Team