We need youth to succeed. Future Launch is our commitment to help young Canadians prepare for a drastically changing workforce.
We see a Future in your Future: The future of work may be changing, but we know you have the potential, the ambition and power to impact the world around you. That’s why we created RBC Future Launch, a program that increase your access to skill development, networking, work experience, mental well-being supports and services. Empowering you for the jobs of tomorrow.
The world of working is changing, and young people are unprepared
Canada’s youth are set up to fail in the new economy. In fact, today’s generation is at risk of ending up poorer than their parents. Failing to close the gap in unemployment rates between Canadian youth and people of prime-working age would mean missing out on a nearly $30B lift to our economy. Young people deserve a chance, and that’s why we created Future Launch. If youth fail, we all fail.
RBC Future Launch is focusing on four opportunities to help youth:
Get work experience
Grow their network
Gain new skills
Enhance their mental well-being
Connect with U.S. College Representatives &
Experts at our Virtual U.S. College Expo
All parents and students are welcome!
Speak with US College representatives and ask about student life,
the admissions process, tuition and so much more!
Understand all aspects of the US college admissions process, including:
- Admissions timelines and eligibility requirements for International Students
- Explore NJCAA and NAIA student athlete opportunities
- Understand NCAA academic eligibility requirements
- Explore Performing Arts areas of study
- Early Action/Decision vs. Regular Decision
- The Common Application
- Financial Aid & Merit-Based Scholarships
- Prepare for your SAT/ACT/SAT Subject admission tests
- Become familiar with the US College admissions and recruiting process
- Connect with Admissions representatives
See you there on May 1st!
Prepskills & US College Expo Team